Sophisticated Investors and High Net Worth Individuals
Over the course of the last 35 Select Resorts Ltd, and more recently, Select Portfolio, have offered our clients a range of property opportunities, both in the United Kingdom, in Europe and across the Caribbean. We are now increasingly being offered opportunities which are designated as being suitable only for High Net Worth investors or Sophisticated Investors.
Due to the nature of this investment, we are only able to share full details with eligible clients who meet certain criteria. If you would like more information about this investment, we kindly request you complete the our self certifcation form. This will only take a few minutes and is necessary to confirm your eligibility.
The answers you give will not be shared with anyone and will only be used to confirm your suitability to receive information about these opportunities.
These opportunities a range of shorter term investment terms, with above average yields and regular payment terms.
We would welcome the opportunity to share these opportunities with you. If you would like to learn more please do visit our self certification webpage and register.
Do I Qualify?
Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor Requirements
- Being a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least six months before the date of self-certification; or
- Having made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years before the date of self-certification; or
- Working in a professional capacity in the private equity sector or financing small and medium enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the two years before the date of self-certification; or
- Having been a director in the two years prior to self-certification of a company with annual turnover of £1 million or more.
Self Certified High Net Worth Individual Requirements
- Having an annual income of £100,000 or more during the year immediately preceding the date of self-certification; or
- Having net assets of £250,000 or more - not including a primary residence, rights under an insurance contract or pension or termination benefits.