Two Double Bedroom Apartment, B1601 Sixteenth Floor, The Tannery
The Tannery, Exclusive gated community.
Buy-to-let apartments from £85,000.
The Tannery is an unrivalled, thoughtfully designed residential development consisting of studio, one and two bedroom apartments at the northern edge of Liverpool City Centre.
With three major renovation projects in the vicinity, the location is fast becoming one of Liverpool's most desirable areas for investment and long-term growth.
The modern residences have been designed with contemporary families in mind and as such, the development offers outstanding facilities and features.
- 381 modern residences, designed with professionals and families in mind
- Studio, one & two bed apartments available
- Prices from £85,000
- 6% NET return for 3 years
- 5% interest on deposited funds
- 250 year leasehold
- £300 ground rent p.a.
- Premium L3 post code
- Spacious communal courtyard and roof gardens
- 24/7 reception and concierge service
- Secure underground parking with lift access & bicycle storage
- On-site gym & laundry facilities
- High-spec build specification
- Furniture packs available
- Simple purchase process
- Reserve for £5,000
Studio Apartment, The Tannery, Liverpool
This high-specification 2 bedroom apartment is located in the exclusive private gated residency, The Tannery in Liverpool's L3 post code, to the north of the city centre.
Generate 6% NET returns for 3 years from this remarkable property and enjoy a passive rental income.
The ground-breaking development will provide a total of 106 studio apartments, 136 one-bedroom apartments and 139 two-bedroom apartments. Finished to a high-specification, the property has been designed with modern families and professionals in mind, and will appeal to Liverpool's large rental market.
The location in the sought-after L3 postcode area to the north of the city centre is not only well thought out in terms of residents' access to the city centre, but is also designed to take advantage of current and future regeneration work in and around the area. It is rapidly becoming one of the most desirable investment locations in Liverpool, with the Tannery standing out as a dominant building on one of the busiest roads in the city.
The Tannery's prime position is 1.1 miles from the 125-acre Ten Streets regeneration project, which is set to create some 2,500 jobs, as well as being close to the £150m Great Homer Street regeneration scheme (known as the Jennifer Project), with its flagship new Sainsbury's superstore and extensive retail offering.
Apartments at The Tannery will offer bright, contemporary living facilities that blend spacious, private accommodation with well-designed communal areas and amenities. Impressive views complement modern interiors, designed to offer both comfort and contemporary appeal to urban residents.
Speak to us today to receive full apartment specifications.
Purchasing property at The Tannery
Purchasing units at The Tanney is simple with Select Portfolio. Your Sales Agent will guide you through the whole process as follows.
- Select your preferred unit and pay the reservation fee of £5,000.
- Complete and sign the reservation agreement and return to your Sales Agent.
- Stage payment of 30% on exchange. Earn 5% interest on deposited funds until completion.
- 70% stage payment on completion (minus the reservation fee).
Once your purchase is complete, investors will generate a 6% NET yield for 3 years.
Furniture packs are available for an additional charge.
Speak to us today to receive a full investment pack, current availability, payment options and reservation documents. You can call us on +44(0)12202 765011 or fill out an enquiry form for us to call you back.
The Location: A Cultural and Heritage Hotspot.
Located in the L3 post code area, to the north of Liverpool's City Centre, The Tannery enjoys a distinctive community vibe with a welcoming environment for those looking to enjoy all the benefits of living close to the city centre, with the luxury of high-quality properties and attractive surroundings.
The city of Liverpool is packed with attractions, which have contributed to its ranking as one of the UK's top 5 visitor attractions. As well as being a UNESCO World City of Music and European Capital of Culture, Liverpool boasts a stunning waterfront area and an excellent array of museums, theatres, galleries and eateries.
The Tannery sits on the edge of Liverpool city centre, enjoying a prime location adjacent to the world-renowned Liverpool John Moores University.
Both the business and retail districts are easily accessible, while Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and the heart of the city centre are just a mile away. Primary rail connections complete the superb offering, with Moorfields train station 0.5 miles away and Lime Street station 0.6 miles away.
The Tannery is ideally positioned for residents seeking to benefit from Liverpool’s cultural offering. The World Museum, Central Library and St George's all are all within half a mile of the development, while the Liverpool Empire and Liverpool ONE shopping centre are just a mile away.
- Tom Reiley Building, John Moores University: 0.2 miles
- The City of Liverpool College: 0.4 miles
- Moorfields Train Station: 0.5 miles
- Lime Street Station: 0.6 miles
- City Centre, Bars & Restaurants: 0.6 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket: 0.7 miles
- Albert Dock: 1.3 miles
Liverpool Investment Case
The Liverpool City Region economy is leading the Northern Powerhouse area in terms of both GVA growth per capita and overall GVA growth. Liverpool's largely service based economy was worth £29.5bn in 2015.
- Property values in Liverpool have risen by 28.35% over the past 5 years.
- Apartment values have increased by 29.82% over the past 5 years.
- Liverpool achieved a 6.2% year on year house price growth in the year to November 2017, with growth of 3.2% in the last 3 years alone.
- Liverpool was the UK's top city for rental yield in buy-to-let property as at May 2017.
- Rents in the North West of England rose 2.4% over the course of 2017.
- The North-West region saw the fifth largest increase in rents in the UK during 2017.
- Current asking rents in Liverpool stood at £883 pcm in January 2018.
- Liverpool apartments were commanding significantly higher rents than houses as at January 2018.
- The top 3 most profitable post codes for buy to let homes were all in Liverpool as at October 2017.
- Luxury 2 Bed Apartment
- 60.3 sqm
- Earn 6% NET rental yields p.a. years 1 -3
- L3 Postcode Area
- Reserve for £5,000