Two Bedroom Apartment with Balcony, C501, Parliament Square
- Off-plan, luxury development of mortgageable residential properties from £94,950.
- Located in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle, recently voted UK’s No.1 coolest place to live by The Times.
- Hotel quality facilities and services aimed at attracting reliable, professional tenants.
- Real wood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, premium fitted kitchens and luxury bathroom suites.
- Liverpool property is forecasted to enjoy respectable appreciation to compliment the existing high rental yields.
- Liverpool has the fastest growing urban population of any UK town or city.
- Secure underground parking available to purchase separately.
- Developer with extensive experience of constructing and letting other residential projects in the Liverpool area.
Parliament Square is an impressive, unique development in the increasingly desirable Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool’s city centre. With a range of off-plan, high-end residential apartments, these mortgageable properties offer an enticing opportunity for buy-to-let investors looking to benefit from the city’s comprehensive regeneration and high yielding rents.
With all necessary planning permissions approved in September 2018, construction of Parliament Square is now scheduled to commence in Q1 2019 with completion due in Q4 2020.
Consisting of 505 luxury apartments, a mix of Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and a very limited number of 3 bed apartments, Parliament Square will provide residents with hotel quality facilities and services starting from £94,950.
With the design and concept targeted at the busy professional, onsite conveniences include swimming pool, luxury rooftop spa, private cinema and a a state of the art gym together with bar and restaurant. A 24-hour concierge service will assist residents with their busy lifestyles and will even provide a mobile app from which services can be requested.
The stylish and practical interiors feature real wood floors, premium fitted kitchens, luxury bathroom suites and inset lighting whilst floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of the impressive views which promise to be especially panoramic from the higher floors.
Delivered by a developer with extensive experience of constructing and letting other residential projects in the Liverpool area, Parliament Square is attracting a great deal of interest from investors looking for high quality properties in the area.
Parliament Square Residential Buy to Let
Apartments are sold with a 250 year lease, 10 year NHBC warranty, fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
For those seeking to take advantage of the assured 7% NET return in year 1 the purchase of a furniture pack is a required.
A total of 83 secured indoor car parking spaces are also available at an additional cost of £20K per space (plus £50 per annum ground rent).
There are two payment structures available;
Payment Option 1
- Pay a £5,000 reservation fee
- Transfer 35% of the purchase price on exchange
- 15% stage payment plus furniture pack payment 6 months after construction starts
- Transfer balance minus reservation fee on completion
Payment Option 2
- Pay a £5,000 reservation fee
- Transfer 50% of the purchase price on exchange
- 25% stage payment plus furniture pack payment 6 after construction starts
- Transfer balance on completion, less reservation fee and 4% interest paid on deposit
Benefitting from multi £billion regeneration schemes, Liverpool’s city centre is becoming increasingly popular residential area. With the fastest growing urban population of any UK town or city (Source Office of National Statistics), young professionals are flocking to the area and it’s easy to see why.
Positioned beside the world-famous docklands, Liverpool’s “Baltic Triangle” is, in particular, gaining a positive reputation as a quality residential area and was recently voted the UK’s number 1 coolest place to live in the UK by The Times.
In close proximity to Parliament Square is the old Cains Brewery which is now home to the Baltic Market; a food and drink hot spot featuring cuisines from all around the world and welcoming thousands of visitors a day.
Royal Albert Docks, Tate Liverpool, Liverpool ONE shopping centre, several museums, visitor attractions and a plethora of entertainment options are within a 1 mile radius as is the legendary Cavern Club where Liverpool’s most famous residents, The Beatles, once regularly performed.
As a core constituent of the Northern Powerhouse, Liverpool’s economy benefits from a number of multinational employers. Additionally, a growing number of technology start up companies are finding Liverpool’s lower rents and quality of life are helping lure the best talent away from London.
- Luxury development in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle
- 250 year leas & 10 year NHBC warranty
- 7% NET assured return in year 1
- Swimming pool, rooftop spa and high-spec gym
- 24 hour concierge and mobile app
- Private cinema, bar & restaurant
- Stunning city views