Two Bedroom Apartment, E111 First Floor, One Baltic Square
- Fantastic location in Liverpool's Baltic Triangle
- Five communal roof top gardens and internal piazza
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with views across the city and River Mersey
- Close proximity to many of Liverpool's attractions, outdoor spaces and entertainment facilities
- 24-7 concierge, CCTV, controlled building access, secure underground parking and bike storage
- Development shortlisted for the Housing Design Awards 2017
- Perfect place for young professionals to live, work and play
- Liverpool is fast becoming the UK’s No.1 city for buy-to-let investment properties
Occupying a fantastic location within the rapidly up-and-coming Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool, One Baltic Square is a residential buy-to-let property development currently attracting a great deal of attention from investors.
Available to purchase off-plan and at below market values, Baltic Square offers a staunch investment opportunity bolstered by strong rental yields, multi-billion pound regeneration schemes and an increasing urban population in the local area which has doubled in the past decade.
With planning permissions approved in Q4 2016, construction commenced in October 2018 and is due for completion in early 2020. When complete, the development will consist of 5 residential apartment blocks delivering between them 296 one and two bedroom apartments ranging in size from 40-65m2.
Shortlisted for the Housing Design Awards 2017, One Baltic Square will boast the most extensive gardens of any of Liverpool’s developments with a central Italian style piazza and 5 communal roof terraces to make the most of the elevated views of the city and River Mersey.
Baltic Triangle Liverpool
Voted the coolest place to live in the UK by the times, the Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool is attracting a growing number of tech, digital & media companies. With some fo the UK’s fastest Ultrahigh speed internet and lower commercial rents than other major cities, these companies are well catered for which in turn is generating a higher demand for rental properties from the growing number of young professionals in the area.
To help insure the developments appeal, local architects Smith Young were chosen to design a project with intrinsic ‘Liverpoolness’ which is immediately evident from the building’s exterior.
Internally, residents will enjoy a premium, practical and personable living experience with floor-to-ceiling windows framing views across the city and over to the River Mersey from the living areas and the spacious, well appointed bedrooms. In addition to the roof top gardens and central piazza, communal facilities benefit from reception, 24-7 concierge, CCTV, controlled building access and bike storage.
Within close proximity to the wealth of attractions, outdoor spaces and entertainment Liverpool has to offer, One Baltic Square is the perfect place for young professionals to live, work and play.
Baltic Square Buy to Let Property Investments
Ranging in price from just £121,950 - £170,950 those investing in property at One Baltic Square will receive an assured NET rental yield of 7% for the 1st year and a purchase price below market value.
Properties come with a 250 year lease, 10 year NHBC warranty and fully fitted kitchens and bathroom suites as standard. Furniture packs can be purchased separately and are available at £3k for 1 bedrooms £4k for two bedrooms whilst secure underground parking spaces are also available at a cost of £10,000 per space. For further information please see our Liverpool buy-to-let property investment page.
Rental assurance is 7% minus £300 ground rent.
Example for 1 bedroom apartment
- Property Price £124,950
- 7% Annual Rental Income £8,747
- Estimated monthly rent £850
Post Rental Assurance Service Charge Approx. £2 Per SQFT, Management Fees 7%, Ground rent £300
Reservation and Purchase Options
- £5,000 reservation deposit
- 35% upon exchange of contracts
- 15% in February 2019
- 50% on completion (minus reservation deposit)
- £5,000 reservation deposit
- 75% upon exchange of contracts
- 25% upon practical completion (minus reservation deposit)
Option B provides 4% annual interest on invested funds to be deducted from the final payment upon completion.
Liverpool is very likely already on radar of serious buy-to-let investors and landlords thanks to the areas lower property prices and some of the UK’s highest average rental yields.
Massive regeneration in the local area such as the £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters Project (which will create an estimate 37,000 jobs) are already having notable positive impact on the city’s waterfront area.
Liverpool’s SuperPort is undergoing £1 billion investment in infrastructure which already includes the Liverpool2 deep water terminal capable of accommodating some the world’s largest container ships.
Universities are home to over 60,000 students and the urban population has doubled in the past ten years. Quite simply, Liverpool is a thriving, historical and cultural UK city, open for business and growing in popularity with young professionals.
For these reasons and many more it is no surprise that Liverpool is fast becoming the UK’s No.1 city for buy-to-let investors shunning the high acquisition costs of property in London.
- Located in Liverpool's Baltic Triangle
- 7% NET returns assured in year 1
- Off-plan purchase at below market value
- 250 year lease & 10 year NHBC warranty
- Multi £billion regeneration in local area
- Voted coolest place to live in the UK by The Times
- Starting from just £121,950