The Xchange, One Bedroom Apartment 618
The Xchange development in Bradford is now scheduled to complete in Q3 2019.
A full history of the development and its current status is available on enquiry.
We have one property available for sale. This property was previously offered with a price tag of £66,950 - The developer is keen to sell this unit promptly.
A car parking space is available for £8,500
The Xchange presents a new residential buy-to-let property investment opportunity in a prime city centre location in Bradford. The property is currently undergoing a substantial refurbishment program in an area of significant growth, benefiting from a £35 million re-generation initiative.
The apartment will be finished to a high specification and offered with furniture packs available, as well as the option to include a parking space.
This is an unrivaled opportunity - not to be missed. Talk to us today about purchasing this apartment.
The rental rate for a one bedroom apartment in the Xchange is estimated at £400 - £450 pcm.
The rental rate for a two bedroom apartment in the Xchange is estimated at £550- £600 pcm.
Ground Rent is £400 for a one bedroom apartment and £450 for a two bedroom apartment.
The project has recently left administration.
The rescue plan is now fully funded via additional funding from original investors plus the sale of a small number of additional properties which may become available.
New investors will be required to pay a non refundable deposit of £2,500.
On exchange of contracts, the client will pay 50% of the purchase price,
25% on second instalment June 3rd 2019, plus the furniture pack.
The final 25% is paid on completion.
Why Invest in Bradford property?
- Bradford is a buy-to-let property hotspot and The Xchange’s BD1 postcode area is rated as the 10th highest yielding in the UK (Source: Totally Money).
- Lower priced property than in neighbouring cities and one of the UK’s youngest populations are the headline drivers behind Bradford’s strong rental market.
- Bradford’s established and growing economy is a key component of the UK’s Northern Powerhouse and the 8th largest economy in England (source: www.bradford.gov.uk).
- Home to the headquarters of more FTSE companies than any other northern city (source: www.investinbradford.com) with major employers including the likes of Provident Financial, Santander, Yorkshire Building Society & Morrisons.
- The city’s strength as a business centre is also recognised by Barclays Bank who rank Bradford as the “Best place to start a new business” according to their SME Growth Factors index.
- Over 17,500 businesses employ almost 200,000 people in the Bradford region.
- Bradford is conveniently located just 8.6 miles west from the City of Leeds and 8 miles southwest of Leeds Bradford Airport.
- The 3rd largest city in the UK and the 2nd largest employment centre outside of London, Leeds is the UK’s fastest growing city.
- Whilst Leeds presents a powerful employment, rental prices in Leeds are substantially higher which is in part the reason so many young professionals make Bradford their home.
- Fantastic transport links see around 44,000 people commute every day between Bradford and Leeds; the highest concentration of commuters between any two cities in the UK.
The Location: Bradford
Occupying a prime location in Bradford’s city centre, The Xchange provides an extremely convenient residential address for young urban residents enhanced by the commercial services on the ground floor (easyGym), shopping and close proximity to award-winning open spaces.
Approximate Walking Distances
- Bradford Broadway Shopping & Leisure Centre – 50 metres/li>
- Bradford Rail & Bus Transport Interchange – 350 metres
- University of Bradford – 850 metres/li>
- Foster Square Train Station – 650 metres/li>
- Centenary Square – 300 metres
- Leeds Bradford Airport: 8 miles / 12.8km
- Leeds City Centre: 8.6 miles / 13.8 km
- Manchester: 38 miles / 61 km
Bradford is a city brimming with confidence. Millions of pounds of recent investment has poured into the heart of the city; upgrading public spaces and paving the way for major investment and business opportunities.
Vibrant, friendly and creative, Bradford has a lot to offer. With lively nightlife, cinemas, sporting venues and cultural attractions there is a lot that attracts many students and tourists to the area.
Located in West Yorkshire, 8.6 miles west of the city of Leeds, Bradford’s cultural diversity makes the city an exciting place to work and live. The Broadway Shopping Centre, is located directly next to The Xchange, offering residents a living experience like no other. Leading high street shops, fitness and leisure facilities, top restaurants, bars and cafes will, quite literally, be on the residents' doorstep - offering a fantastic place to live.
- 50% down, 30% then 20%
- Car parking space available for £8,500
- Completion Q4 2019
- 396 sqft (£171 psf)
- Last remaining unit in this city centre location
- £399 ground rent per annum
- Excellent rental potential