Single Care Suite 001, Bilberry Gardens
Property description:Bilberry Gardens is a purpose-built, fully-operational care facility in Greater Manchester. Now available for individuals and businesses to purchase units within the high-specification facility and generate 8% NET rental yields p.a.
Bilberry Gardens is a purpose-built operational care facility providing specialist nursing and dementia care for individuals in Greater Manchester. The property features 39 rooms, now available for purchase, providing an attractive alternative to a traditional buy-to-let.
The proposition presents a number of unique highlights:
- 39 bed care facility over 2 floors
- Open and operational
- Purpose built
- Convenient location in Greater Manchester, close to transport options
- ‘Good’ CQC rating
- Enclosed gardens
- Rooms available for £65,000
- 8% NET yields assured for 25 years
- Sell back option in year 25 for 125%
- Multiple exit options available
- No ongoing fees or charges
- Experienced specialist care team in place to manage the facility
- Reserve now for £500
Bilberry Gardens Care Home presents an exciting proposition for individuals and businesses to purchase individual units within a high-specification nursing and dementia facility in Greater Manchester.
As a country, the UK is ageing and as a result, demand for care homes in the UK is at an all time high. With the number of people aged 85 and over in the UK predicted to more than double in the next 23 years (Office for National Statistics, 2015), the need for care is growing, and demand for all services is likely to exceed capacity.
With social care being a sensitive and emotive sector, it is more important than ever to deliver quality, affordable care that is designed around a sustainable foundation that can continue for years to come.
At a time when the care sector is experiencing a shortfall of quality homes, with many larger national providers focusing their services in the south of England, there is increasing need for quality care providers in the north of England, working within the constraints of local authority funding. It is this need that Bilberry Gardens will look to fill.
Ownership is based on an innovative model that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the care industry. It provides purchasers with an ethical ROI made possible by a sustainable model that thoughtfully balances the needs of all parties.
The purpose-built, fully operational care facility has 39 en-suite rooms, all designed and finished to exceed industry standards and provide guests with the optimum care. Rooms are equipped with the latest nurse call systems, fully adjustable profiling beds together with lighting systems and furniture designed to aid those with visual or memory deterioration.
Bilberry Gardens is currently rated 'good' by the CQC (Care Quality Commission), a standard reached by 71% of services in the UK.
We believe that by taking our time to listen to your needs, establishing a full client profile for you, we can then confidently confirm whether this is the right opportunity for you.
It is also assuring to note that should this not completely suit your needs, we will not push you into making a decision that you are not comfortable with, purely to close a sale.
A purchase has to be 100% right for you, or we will not proceed.
We will assist you throughout the purchase process:
- Your sales consultant will answer your questions and guide you through every aspect of this buy-to-let commercial property purchase, recommending a unit for consideration.
- On acceptance, you will receive a reservation form to complete and sign, and you will be asked to make the payment of the £500 reservation fee required to secure your unit, this amount is deducted from the final purchase funds.
- You are then required to provide your certified identification documents (ID) to your sales consultant within 7 days along with proof of funds for the unit to your legal representative.
- A Memo of Sale will be drafted and issued to both parties' legal representatives, contracts are prepared by the developer and issued to your legal representative for review.
- The document pack is then sent to you directly by your legal representative alongside the legal representative’s terms of business and a Report on Title, containing a summary of the document pack and any searches associated with the property.
- You will then have the opportunity to raise any property enquiries with your legal representative. As the purchaser(s) of the property, you and your signatory witness then sign the contract and return it to your legal representative using a secure, signed-for delivery service. Should you require any assistance with signing the documentation, your sales consultant will be able to provide ‘Your Purchase Guide’ to assist or you are able to discuss this with your legal representative.
- At this point, you will also pay the outstanding balance of purchase monies into your legal representative’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and balance of purchase funds, exchange and completion can take place. Your legal representative will then attend to all post-completion registration formalities with the UK Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation.
- A legal fee incentive is offered to clients who choose to use a panel solicitor. The developer will pay the legal fees for your purchase, as long as it exchanges within 28 days from the date the memorandum of sale has been issued.
Bilberry Gardens care facility is situated in a pleasant residential area in Greater Manchester approximately 14 miles from Manchester City centre and 30 miles from Liverpool. For visitors the home benefits from particularly good road, rail and bus links with the Leigh-Salford-Manchester Bus Rapid Transport line within a short walk away.
As a country, the UK is ageing. Estimates from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) suggest that 1 in 4 people will be aged 65-plus by 2050, representing a 56% increase from 2012. Eight million people will be aged 80-plus by the same year.
This trend is reflected in the Greater Manchester area which, with a population of 2.8million, is one of the largest metropolitan boroughs in the UK. Within this population more than 400,000 residents are aged 65- plus, a figure that is expected to increase by around 20% by 2021 (32% for those aged 85-plus).
There are around 90,000 people in the North West of England currently living with dementia, with more than 29,500 of those in Greater Manchester. More than 3,000 people have been diagnosed with dementia in the past year in Greater Manchester. Care for the older population is already generating an income of £14.5billion for the UK economy every year, with demand expected to grow exponentially in coming years. The UK government has announced an extra £2billion of funding for social care over the next three years.
- £65,000 purchase price
- Built & fully operational
- Managed by an experienced operator
- Convenient location in Greater Manchester
- 8% NET rental income for up to 25 years
- Up to 125% buy back option
- Reserve for only £500