Second Floor Duplex Studio Apartment 20, Caxton Hall
Property description:A second-floor duplex studio apartment within Caxton Hall, Manchester. A high-spec rental apartment with high yields and a low purchase price.
Caxton Hall, Manchester Buy to Let Apartments, Manchester
Caxton Hall presents an exciting opportunity to purchase buy-to-let apartments in Manchester. Aimed at the young professional market, there is significant demand for rental apartments like those at Caxton Hall, in Manchester.
Purchases here come with a number of investment highlights:
- 7% NET yield p.a. with one year rental guarantee.
- 23 high-end studio, one bed and duplex studio apartments
- Excellent Manchester location
- Furniture packs available
- Prices from £120,000
- Experienced management company
- Construction already underway with an estimated completion date of Q3 2018
- CCTV surveilance and intercom entry system
- Reserve for £2,500
Second Floor, Studio Apartment 20, Caxton Hall
This listing is for a second-floor one bed duplex studio apartment within Caxton Hall in Manchester.
The high-specification property is situated at the front of the building and offers 21sqm of space.
The apartment will feature the following:
- High-end design
- Hand-made fitted kitchens
- Fully integrated Baumatic appliances
- Flexible storage arangements
- Luxury furniture packs (optional)
- En-suite white bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers
- Oak effect flooring in the kitchen
- Carpet in the bedroom and living space
Should you wish to take the rental guarantee, you will need to purchase the furniture pack for £4,000. This includes the following:
- A 2 seater sofa
- Coffee table
- Floor rug
- Floor lamp
- TV unit
- Dining table & chairs
- Double bed with headboard and mattress
- Double wardrobe
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside cabinets
- Bedside lamp & mattress protector
The Purchase Process
The clear and transparent purchase process at Caxton Hall ensures purchasing properties here couldn't be simpler.
- Choose an investment unit to buy
- Pay a £2,500 reservation fee
- Instruct solicitors
- Transfer 50% of the funds on exchange (plus furniture pack payment in full)
- Transfer balance on completion (minus reservation fee)
If you are interested in a site visit, please enquire now, as we would be more than happy to arrange this for you.
The Location: Manchester
Manchester is a world-class city which offers some of the most profitable property investments available in the UK
A vibrant and versatile city, Manchester is a great place to live, work and visit, while also providing incredible opportunities for business growth. The city is a key business hub within the North West and has everything that someone could possibly want from a thriving city, from business development to an entertaining lifestyle.
With one of the fastest growing populations in the UK, Manchester prides itself in hosting a talented pool of residents, from scientists and engineers to artists and industrialists. Businesses based in the city are providing incredible employment opportunities within a wide variety of sectors. When it comes to activities outside of business, residents can rest assured that there is something for everyone.
With millions travelling through daily, Manchester has one of the best transport infrastructures around. Located in the heart of the North West, and under 2-hours from London via the West Coast Main Line, Manchester is a highly connected city. Manchester Airport connects travellers to an array of UK and international locations and a £1bn expansion has been unveiled with plans to double passenger numbers to fifty-five million by the year 2050.
Manchester continues to prove itself as a hotspot for high-quality property investment opportunities.
More people and businesses are flocking to Manchester than any other city in the UK, creating significant demand for new property investments. A number of developments are currently underway, including the £1bn expansion to MediaCity UK.
Manchester offers the highest investment yields compared to other UK cities, even beating London by an average of 55%. With a high profitable return and lower purchase prices and operation costs than other cities, Manchester truly is an investment hotspot to be taken advantage of.
- Second Floor Duplex Studio Apartment
- 7% NET rental yields
- Manchester location
- Experienced management firm
- Significant rental demand
- Completion expected in Q3 2018
- Reserve for £2,500