One Bedroom Studio Apartment, Tenth Floor 1001, Fabric Serviced Apartments
Property description:Stylish tenth floor one bedroom studio apartment located in a new hotel development in the heart of Bradford city centre.
The Fabric Serviced Apartments in Bradford presents a remarkable UK hotel investment opportunity in a strategic location. Perfectly situated to service the University of Bradford’s growing demand for short-term accommodation, rooms generate substantial annual rental returns and a number of unique highlights.
- City centre hotel with 99 studio apartments.
- Priced at £65,000, with just £52,000 cash required.
- 10% NET return for 10 years.
- 125% buy back option in year 10.
- Ground floor bar, breakfast and business area.
- Limited garage parking spaces.
- Fully managed by an experienced firm.
- No ongoing maintenance fees or charges.
- City centre location in the heart of Bradford.
- Thriving market from the nearby university.
- Reserve today for £1,000.
Fabric is set to be an outstanding new development in the heart of Bradford’s Learning Quarter, offering suitable accommodation to service the area’s growing demand for short-term, high-quality accommodation for those visiting the university as well as lecturers and tourists alike.
The hotel presents a unique investment opportunity and an attractive alternative to a traditional buy-to-let. Purchase an individual studio apartment within the development and investors generate 10% NET returns for 10 years, as well as outstanding capital appreciation potential based on the increasing success of Bradford’s Learning Quarter.
Investors also have the option of selling their unit back to the developer at the end of the 10 year term at an uplift of 125%.
The apartments within the Fabric Serviced Apartments offer generous space, ensuite facilities, modern fixtures, fittings and furnishings and a kitchenette; resulting in the luxury of a hotel with the comfort of a private apartment.
The only purpose built serviced apartments serving the University of Bradford, Fabric Serviced Apartments are part of a wider development project which also includes The Weaving Mill residential apartments. The proximity to Bradford University means that a large proportion of Fabric’s demand during term time is expected to come from the friends and family of students studying at the univeristy.
Conveniently located, Fabric is close to public transport routes and multiple retail outlets, which also makes it an extremely attractive location for tourists staying in the city. As part of an ongoing 20-year development programme, Fabric signifies the next and final phase being complemented by an adjacent retail court. The development’s unique combination of design, facilities and location creates an ideal opportunity for investors to capitalise on the continued growth and development of Bradford’s Learning Quarter, as well as Bradford city as a whole.
Our team of executives are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase. The purchase process will proceed as follows:
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
Developer deferred option
The Fabric Room full cash input delivers £6500 annual rental income for Years 1-10 with the first 2 years by deduction.
£65000 - Purchase Price
£52000 - Cash input with 2 Years by deductionBy purchasing with 2 years by deduction, you are able to reduce your total capital outlay from £65000 to £52000 by offsetting your first 2 year’s rental income of £6500 from the purchase price.
How the return is calculated: Purchase Price £65000 x 10% = £6500 x 10 years from Year 1 = £65000 Total Returns.
Buy back option at year 10 based on the Purchase Price of £65000 = £81250 (125%)
ROI = (Buy back £81250 plus rental income £65000 minus initial cash input £65000) divided by initial cash input £65000 = 125%
In the centre of the UK, surrounded by miles of unspoiled countryside, lies the thriving multicultural city of Bradford. With its deep history, wealth of stunning architecture and array of modern galleries, museums, restaurants and entertainment, this is a city which is very much on the up.
Situated halfway between London and Edinburgh and lying perfectly midway between the Humber and Liverpool ports, Bradford’s position alongside the M62 and close to the M1, makes it ideally positioned to reach by road, rail or air.
The Fabric Serviced Apartments is situated just 5 minutes walk to the University of Bradford, in the area known as The Learning Quarter.
The area is a vibrant eco-system of modern developments with Bradford’s education at their heart. With its central location encompassing The University of Bradford and Bradford College, The Learning Quarter has recently seen more than £150m of investment. The plan for the Learning Quarter has been a vision for excellence and has been key to the economic growth in the area.
Home to over 36,000 students each year, the Fabric Serviced Apartments will service a substantial and growing need for short term accommodation in the area, amongst student friends and family, travelling professors, researchers, conference delegates, and academics on short-term work placements, to both The University of Bradford and Bradford College.
Already a thriving institution, the University of Bradford is expected to grow by around 30 per cent over the next decade, building on its strengths and investing nearly half a billion pounds to continue growing as a high-quality university. This growth, combined with the university’s established successes, means demand for accommodation in the area will only continue to grow; making now the perfect time to invest in Bradford.
Why invest in Bradford?
Despite a challenging global economic climate over the past decade, Bradford is now showing healthy signs of regeneration and is increasingly becoming a magnate for new businesses and those looking for attractive investment opportunities.
Situated halfway between London and Edinburgh and midway between the Humber and Liverpool ports, Bradford’s position alongside the M62 and close to the M1 offers a high level of connectivity that will increase due to significant planned City Region transport investment. Longer term projects such as HS3 could further enhance links to Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and other large northern cities. Bradford’s diversity and international outlook is a major asset to the area, drawing a large international population including thousands of students and their families who visit each year.
Recent developments include the prestigious, £260m Westfield Broadway shopping centre, providing the local population with an impressive retail experience in the heart of the city. As the fourth largest metropolitan district in England, Bradford has become a cultural hotspot, with 85 languages spoken in the district and ethnic minorities making up 36% of the population. The city now has an economy worth more than £8.7 billion - the third largest in the Yorkshire region after Leeds and Sheffield and is home to more than 40 large companies including Morrisons, Yorkshire Building Society, Pace PLC, and Santander. Bradford offers real potential for growth and the increasing number of events and festivals in the city, including the popular Bradford Festival, is generating significant economic benefits through increased visitor spending, with the total value of tourism activity estimated at £550 million.
- One bedroom tenth floor studio apartment.
- Stylish and fully furnished.
- Invest from just £52k.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy-back at year 10.
- Fully managed by an experienced firm.
- Reserve today for £1,000.