One Bedroom Cottage, 6, Giardini di Borgo 69
Property description:Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment situated within a charming development in Chiana della Pozzo in Tuscany. Offering stunning views of the Tuscan countryside and on the charming Giardini di Borgo 69 residential development.
One bedroom Cottage 6, Giardini di Borgo 69
This charming one bedroom cottage is located within the Giardini di Borgo 69 residential development in the heart of Tuscany. Perfectly positioned as an extension to the established village of Pozzo, the property offers extensive views over the Tuscan countryside; including the Val di Chiana and towards the spires and rooftops of the village of Pozzo.
The 101sqm property is finished to an exceptional standard, with state of the art lighting technology, insulation, heating & cooling systems combining to make this home uniquely energy efficient, yet comfortable throughout the seasons. Interiors are customisable, creating a bespoke home to meet your unique requirements. Surrounded by communal fields and olive groves, the property also benefits from its own parking and private terrace.
With an on-site property management and concierge service, Giardini di Borgo 69 offers a perfect holiday home and a hassle-free investment for that perfect 'home away from home'. Owners wishing to capitalise on their holiday home purchase can do so by entering the property into the rental scheme and generate a 5% rental yield p.a. From a simple meet and greet to full housekeeping services and rental management of their property, owners can depend upon the on-site team, providing residents with a wide range of facilities, 365 days a year.
The Resort: Giardini di Borgo 69
Giardini di Borgo 69 is a brand new residential development of 12 stylish 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes, perfectly positioned as an extension to the established village of Pozzo in Tuscany and offering a variety of unique purchase highlights.
- 12 stylish 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes.
- A seamless extension to an established residential village in Tuscany.
- Fully serviced properties.
- Perfect for an investment or lifestyle purchase.
- Assured rental yield of 5% p.a. for three years
- Private parking.
- Private gardens and terraces.
- Communal infinity pool with panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and organic market garden.
- Onsite lounge bar and restaurant.
Purchasing Property at Giardini di Borgo 69
The schedule for making payment for the construction of your property at Giardini di Borgo 69 is governed by a standard schedule of payments being made as each stage of the property construction is completed. Stage completion is verified by a certified site surveyor.
Purchasers are required to deliver funds in a series of four stage payments based on the agreed purchase price as follows:
- 10% (plus duty) upon the signing of the Proposal for Purchase
- 20% (plus duty) upon the signing of the Preliminary Sales Contract
- 10% (plus duty) upon completion of building the roof.
- 60% (plus duty) upon completion of the property and signing of the final purchase contract
The construction period is anticipated to last 18 months.
Mortgages are available (subject to status), generally to a maximum 70% loan to value.
Legal costs and stamp duty applies.
Giardini d'Invest – the management of your investment property
Should you wish to, you can capitalise on your holiday home and benefit from the luxury villa rental market by taking part in the Giardini di Borgo 69 rental programme.
Within the programme, clients generate an assured return of 5%.
Included for the owners in the Giardini d’invest rental programme is:
- Utility and service charge costs.
- Marketing & rental of your cottage to our extensive client database, agents & sales representatives.
- Two weeks use of your cottage in high-season – mid June to mid September.
- Two weeks use of your cottage in mid-season – mid March to mid June and Mid Sept to Mid Jan (excluding the festive season).
- One weeks use of your cottage out of season.
- Assured 5% return over years 1 to 3 (subject to contract) – held in an escrow client account with quarterly payments .
- Your own personal belongings, pictures etc stored safely in your own storage space, subject to inventory, & returned to your cottage pre-arrival.
- If owners decide not to take up their inclusive weeks, the Giardini di Borgo 69 team are able offer them for rental (subject to terms and conditions).
- Owners entering the programme would be required to choose one of our furnishing packs to have the complete Giardini di Borgo 69 look (further information availableon request)
If you would like more information on the rental programme, please speak to an advisor.
Giardini di Borgo 69, Tuscany
The Location: Tuscany
Giardini di Borgo 69 is a brand new residential development of traditional Tuscan cottages beautifully positioned between Siena and Arezzo and enjoying extensive views over the Tuscan countryside.
Its centrally located position, within 30 minutes of the main Italian arterial highway, offers a choice of 7 international airports within 2.5 hours.
The proximity of this exciting new venture to the medieval village of Pozzo della Chiana offers all the essential local amenities, whilst there are also many wonderful restaurants and treasures to be discovered in the many surrounding hill top towns.
For centuries Tuscany has been one of the world’s centres for art and culture, alongside its global reputation for outstanding cuisine and fine wine.
The region’s countryside is a perfect representation of a quintessential Italian landscape, with rolling hills complemented by olive groves, vineyards and cypress trees.
An outstanding investment proposition, the property market in Tuscany is exceptionally stable, as the region is extremely sought after amongst both domestic buyers and buyers from overseas.
Combined with the traditional stability of the Italian property market as a whole, Tuscany’s property values are further protected by strict planning laws that restrict new building and ensure that any restoration work maintains the region’s traditional style and character.
A significant aspect of Tuscany’s attractiveness as a property investment destination is the world’s unwavering desire to live here. One of the world’s most prestigious destinations, Tuscany offers a temperate climate, enviable quality of life, spectacular views, breath-taking countryside, and a beautiful Mediterranean coastline, plus world-renowned cultural centres such as Florence, Pisa and Siena. All of these features make this region a desirable location for overseas buyers looking for a home in Italy.
- Newly built one bedroom cottage.
- Peaceful location in Tuscany, Italy.
- Fully serviced home.
- Assured rental yield of 5% p.a. for three years.
- Private parking, gardens & terraces.
- Communal infinity pool.
- Reserve for €10,000.