Family Seaview room 302, Carmarthen Bay Hotel
Carmarthen Bay Hotel is now available for investment purchase from Select Portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to purchase an individual room within a luxury 4* hotel in the popular seaside town of Tenby, south Wales.
Purchasing a room within the Carmarthen Bay Hotel offers a variety of unique benefits for savvy investors.
- Charming sea front hotel in Tenby, south Wales.
- Sea & rear facing double & family rooms available.
- 2 weeks personal use included each year.
- Fully managed by an experienced operator.
- Purchase prices from £70,000.
- Full schedule of refurbishment.
- Circa 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy back option in year 10.
- No ongoing maintenance fees or charges.
- Reserve for only £1,000.
Contact a member of our team today on +44 (0)1202 765011 or email [email protected] for more information.
This beautifully appointed sea front family room is now available for investment purchase within the magnificent Carmarthen Bay Hotel in the seaside town of Tenby on Wales’ picturesque southern coastline.
A fantastic investment opportunity, the property will provide 10% NET yields for 10 years, with an assured buy-back option worth 125% of the purchase price in year 10. Operated by an award-winning hotel management group, investors are purchasing a passive, income-generating asset.
Situated on the cliffs above Tenby’s sunny North Beach, Carmarthen Bay Hotel overlooks the spectacular fishing harbour and across Carmarthen Bay. Though just five minutes’ walk from the town centre, the hotel enjoys one of the most secluded positions in Tenby. Private pathways from the hotel lead down through several levels of beautiful landscaped gardens to the beach.
Part of a listed Georgian terrace, built over 180 years ago as individual summer houses, Carmarthen Bay Hotel is now regarded as one of Tenby’s most luxurious hotels. With an established reputation as the region’s most exclusive destination for holidaymakers, weddings and conferences, the hotel will soon undergo further refurbishment as part of its transformation into a stunning four-star hotel.
The hotel also boasts a magnificent restaurant with 50 covers, two conference rooms, a spa room, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a spectacular function room which leads out to the breath-taking gardens. This is a hugely popular space for weddings and events and, with its unrivalled views across the bay and Tenby, it enjoys year-round bookings.
Investors within the Carmarthen Bay Hotel also enjoy up to two weeks accommodation each year, completely free of charge; providing the perfect opportunity to experience for yourself the luxurious hotel service, delicious cuisine and breath-taking sea views that your property has to offer.
We believe that by taking our time to listen to your needs, establishing a full client profile for you, we can then confidently confirm whether the Carmarthen Bay Hotel is the right opportunity for you.
It is also assuring to note that should this not completely suit your needs, we will not push you into making a decision that you are not comfortable with, purely to close a sale.
A purchase has to be 100% right for you, or we will not proceed.
We will assist you throughout the purchase process:
- After a full consultation process with your sales consultant, a unit will be recommended to you. They will then prepare and send the reservation form for you to complete and return. You will also be asked for a £1,000 reservation fee to secure your unit. Within 7 days you are required to send your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit to be secured and assigned to you.
- The contracts are issued to your lawyer for review. You and your signatory witness then sign the contract and return it to your lawyer using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you pay the outstanding balance of purchase monies into your lawyer’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and balance of purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry. Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation.
By Deduction Purchase Option
By purchasing a room with the By Deduction option, you are able to reduce the required cash input by 10% by offsetting your total capital outlay against your first year’s rental income.
In years 2-10 you then receive fixed returns of 10% of the full value of your unit.
Leaseback & Exit Strategies
The unique leaseback arrangement is a financial transaction whereby the seller of an asset leases back the same asset from the purchaser.
The operator assumes all responsibilities for the day-to-day running of your unit and all costs.
Unlike a traditional buy-to-let, you are not responsible for: monthly property management fees, property maintenance, refurbishment or any tenant related issues, including vacant periods that may result in a loss of earnings. This opportunity provides a hands-off, hassle-free, income generating asset.
Through this unique structure, there are a number of exit strategies available to you.
- At the end of the 10-year term, an assured buy back will be initiated whereby the developer will purchase the unit back from you at 125% of the full purchase price.
- You have the option to sell your unit on the open market at any given point.
- Should the developer initiate the freehold sale of the facility to an external operator at any point from your exchange process, you will receive your full buyback 125% fixed agreement.
Lying in the south of the spectacular Welsh county of Pembrokeshire, Tenby is a traditional Victorian fishing port blessed with picturesque scenery and rightly regarded as one of Wales’s most iconic tourist destinations.
Blessed with 2.5 miles of unspoilt beaches and a rich history dating back to the 9th century, Tenby draws large numbers of international and UK visitors all year-round, with numbers soaring during the popular summer months. The majority of visitors to Tenby are drawn to the stunning seascapes and three award winning beaches; all perfect for swimmers, sailors, surfers or sandcastle-builders.
With over 200 listed buildings, Tenby still retains its famous fortified walls, originally built by the Normans in the 13th Century. The picturesque Old Town retains much of its medieval charm, with a huge choice of traditional pubs, lively bars, cafes and restaurants all linked by quaint, cobbled streets.
A family-friendly destination, Tenby has plenty to keep the kids entertained, with many popular attractions, providing endless activities for both children and adults. The Blue-Flagged Castle Beach is also a major attraction for families, thanks to its pristine sands, wonderful views and nearby cafes.
Why invest in Tenby?
Wales, as a destination, is enjoying a real boom in popularity; with 75 million day trips and 10 million overnight visits recorded in 2015.
The popular coastal town of Tenby has long been considered a jewel in the country’s crown. With a population of around 5,000 people, this figure increases significantly during the tourist season, as holidaymakers flood the region. Its consistently high visitor numbers make this the perfect location for investment.
Despite reaping the benefits of its spectacular rural location, Tenby can easily be reached by road and is only four hours from central London, and under two hours from Cardiff’s international airport, making it a convenient and accessible destination.
Central government and European funding have contributed vastly to improving the infrastructure of the area over the past decade, making it increasingly attractive to visitors. Tenby Leisure Centre recently benefited from a £1.5 million upgrade, the final part of a 10-year £20 million investment into leisure facilities by Pembrokeshire County Council. The new facility with its cutting-edge fitness centre, swimming pool and dance studio is expected to become a huge asset to the town.
Pembrokeshire County, as the destination of choice for well over four million visitors each year, generates a huge £520million for the local economy; £349million of which is invested directly back into accommodation and attractions. Throughout the recession, property acquisition remained buoyant in west Wales and an increase in UK holidaymakers enjoying ‘staycations’ (substituting holidays abroad with UK holidays) added to confidence among investors. Hoteliers have reported increased numbers of guests, particularly from London and the South of England.
- Charming sea front hotel in Tenby.
- Generously sized room
- Fully managed with no ongoing fees
- 10% NET returns for 10 years
- 125% buy back option in year 10
- Up to 2 weeks of free personal use each year
- Reserve for just £1,000