Family Room, Ground Floor, Unit 005, Lakeside Manor
Lakeside Manor Country Hotel and Spa is set in 30 acres in Yorkshire and will be transformed into a high quality country house hotel. Rooms within the hotel are available for investment purchase, providing attractive yields and exit options.
- Set in 30 acres of stunning grounds, this historic building is a jewel of the Yorkshire countryside.
- Meeting the needs of visitors and weddings and banquets.
- Double rooms and luxury Manor suites available for investment.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy back in year 10.
- Fully managed by an experienced hotel operator.
- Zero ongoing fees or charges.
- 2 weeks free usage per annum.
- 125 year leasehold.
- Reserve for £1,000.
Lakeside Manor Country Hotel and Spa dates back to the 12th century and is set with 30 acres of lakes, lawns and woodland.
The hotel offers investors a fantastic opportunity to won a room in the stunning county of Yorkshire, one of the UKs most popular tourist destinations.
Investors in the hotel will receive an assured return and will also be able to avail of the developer buy back at year 10 of 125% of the purchase price.
The purchased room will be manged and operated by an experienced hotel operator who have carefully chosen the hotel to ensure it will meet the criteria of investors.
The hotel will offer a range of facilities including restaurant, bar and lounge, two function rooms, three meeting rooms. terraces and gardens and of course a superb spa and wedding venue.
The hotel is home to 30 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, some of which boast four-poster and canopied beds, and which are all individually styled to deliver pure elegance and indulgence.
Our team of executives are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase. The purchase process will proceed as follows:
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
While it may be loved for its charming villages, friendly atmosphere and exciting visitor attractions, the county of Yorkshire is arguably best known for its spectacular scenery.
Home to miles upon miles of unspoilt countryside in the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors, the region has long been a top destination on the tourist trail, attracting around 216 million visitors every year.
Affectionately nicknamed God’s Own County thanks to its unrivalled landscape, it offers a wealth of things to see and do in the way of outdoor adventures, with its world class hiking, biking and climbing potential being some of the biggest draws for tourists.
Major sporting events, including the Tour de France, the 2015 Rugby World Cup and the Columbia Threadneedle World Triathlon Leeds, perfectly showcased some of the fantastic sites and scenery Yorkshire has to offer, and contributed to putting it firmly on the map as a world class holiday destination.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- National Railway Museum.
- Flamingo Land.
- Eden Camp Museum.
- Go Ape Dalby Forest.
- York Castle Museum.
- Stunning Country Manor Hotel set in 30 acres
- 10% Net Returns for 10 years
- 125% buy back in year 10
- fully managed by an experience hotel operator
- 2 weeks free usage per annum
- 125 year leasehold
- Reserve for £1,000