Double Bedroom , First Floor 007, Treetops Hotel & Spa
Exclusive Pre-Launch Offer - 220% ROI
Applying to the first 20 rooms sold and exclusive pre-launch offer provides investors with the opportunity to purchase a hotel room with a cash input of just 50% of the purchase price.
With £50,000 investors purchasing using the developer-deferred option are able to defer the remaining 50% of the purchase price against the future fixed rental income.
In years 1-3 rental income is assured at 10% of cash input per annum which is drawn down to service the deferred amount.
In years 4-10 investors receive 10% of the full purchase price (£100,000) per annum providing a fixed rental income of £10,000 per annum. From this the investor will receive a payment of £5,000 with the remaining drawn down to service the remaining deferred amount.
Taking the buyback opportunity in year 10 will see investors pocket £125,000 which together with cash returns of £35,000 equates to a return on investment of 220% based on the initial cash input.
Earlier exit strategies are available from year 5 for investors who are seeking a shorter investment horizon.
In addition to the above investors will be able to enjoy 2 weeks of personal usage per annum.
- Set within what will be one of Europe’s largest outdoor adventure parks
- Huge selection of world-class outdoor actives including skiing, mountain biking and canoeing
- Official Bear Grylls Survival Academy
- Development has backing of the Welsh Government
- Resort with year-round appeal
- Highly credible design partners and consultants
- Luxury spa facilities
Set within the highly acclaimed Afan Valley Adventure Resort, the Treetops Hotel & Spa is a luxury 5* hotel investment opportunity in South Wales. Set within 485 acres of what will be one of Europe’s largest outdoor adventure parks, the hotel will benefit from the year round visitors attracted by the vast number of activities available.
This particular investment opportunity is an exclusive, pre-launch offer applying to just the first 20 hotel units sold.
Afan Valley Adventure Resort
With a plethora of world class outdoor pursuits and exhilarating activities, the scope of the Afan Valley project has attracted a great deal of positive support with some notable names already involved.
TV survival expert Bear Grylls has tailored a range of activities for guests to take part in at the official Bear Grylls Survival Academy which will feature on site.
Industry veteran Peter Moore OBE adds his experience in delivering successful, large-scale UK leisure parks (Center Parcs & Alton Towers) to the project which has strong support from the Welsh Government.
Due for completion in Q2 2021 the park has been planned to group related activities and provide tailored accommodation to enhance the visitor experience. Six zones (Alpine, Forest, Trails, Xtreme and Zen) will surround a central plaza which will provide visitors with variety of dining, shopping and entertainment delivered by iconic global brands and local artisans.
Treetops Hotel & Spa
Set within the “Zen Zone” of the park, the Treetops Hotel & Spa will focus on delivering guests a luxury refuge in which to escape, relax and recharge their batteries after enjoying the onsite activities.
With 100 rooms set over two floors, interior designers have created a hotel of natural elegance where comfort is king. Rooms absorb the beautiful views over the Welsh valley and bathrooms feature deep baths, separate showers and his and hers double basin sinks.
Designed by the internationally renowned Schletterer Consultancy the spa will offer a wide selection of treatments and provide a sublime experience of the highest quality. All other activities and attractions aside, the spa will draw visitors seeking some pure indulgence on its own merits.
Purchasing an investment property at Treetops Hotel & Spa
The process for purchasing property at Treetops Hotel & Spa will proceed as follows
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry. On completion the title in the site of your lodge will be transferred to you and the order for your lodge will be placed with the manufacturer.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
There are two purchase options available for lodges: Deferred Purchase and Whole Purchase.
- The deferred cash input model utilises developer finance allowing your total capital outlay to be reduced by making an initial cash input and having the balance owing deducted from your returns. After the initial payment has been made, 10% coupon interest based on the cash input will be deducted from the balance owing for the first 3 years. The remaining balance owing will be deducted from the returns payable to you, which are 10% on the net purchase price for years 4-10. In addition, an assured buyback at year 10 based on 125% of the net purchase price will be paid to you.
- The full cash in model cash input model means that you pay the full cash in, minus the first 3 years. You will then own the lodge outright, and will receive the full annual yield each year.
Set in 485 acres of lush, green Welsh countryside this area of South Wales is already a magnet for adventure enthusiasts and firmly on the map for those seeking to spend their holidays in the great outdoors.
With the M4 just over 6 miles away the site has quality transport links for such a rural location and the vast majority of the UK population live within a 4 hour drive of the park.
Just 30 minutes from Swansea and 50 from Cardiff, Ken Skates of the Welsh Assembly “This will be one of the most important tourist attractions in the country”.
For more information on the surrounding area and the investment case for tourism in South Wales please complete the enquiry form above.
- Just £50,000 cash input
- 5* Hotel & Spa
- Exclusive pre-launch offer
- Fully managed, hands-off investment
- 2 weeks personal usage
- 220% ROI
- 125 year lease