Double Bedroom, 202, Eden Country Spa
Property description:A unique opportunity to invest in a stunning new country spa hotel in Cumbria, earning 10% NET returns per annum for 10 years.
Eden Country Spa Hotel sits proudly in 140 acres of manicured gardens and natural woodland in an idyllic countryside location with spectacular views over the rolling hills of Cumbria and Northumbria. Rooms within the hotel are available for investment purchase, providing a variety of highlights.
- Imposing hotel dating back to 1740.
- Luxury 86-bedroom property.
- Spa and treatment rooms.
- Swimming pool, fitness suite, cocktail ounge bar.
- Two restaurants, one informal and one 5* fine dining.
- Conference, Wedding and event venue.
- Magnificent Orangery.
- Famous for its healing spa waters.
- Views across the Eden Valley and towards the Lake District.
- Single, double and family rooms available for investment.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy back in year 10.
- Fully managed by an experienced hotel operator.
- Zero ongoing fees or charges.
- 2 weeks free usage per annum.
- 125 year leasehold.
- Reserve for £1,000.
Double room, Eden Country Spa Hotell
This imposing hotel room is situated within the magnificent Eden Country Spa Hotel development in Cumbria and provides an attractive alternative to the traditional buy-to-let property investment, at an affordable entry-level price, with no stamp duty or additional fees or charges.
Generously sized, the room is fully furnished to an exceptional standard and is serviced by an experienced hotel operator.
An outstanding investment opportunity, buyers receive 10% NET rental returns p.a. for 10 years and benefit from a 125% sell-back opportunity in year 10, ensuring an exceptional return on investment. The hotel will be full managed by an experienced operator, offering a completely hands-off, hassle-free return on investment. An added bonus, each year investors also receive 2 weeks personal use completely free; including one week in high occupancy season, and one week in low occupancy season.
Eden Country Spa Hotel sits proudly in 140 acres of manicured garden and natural woodland in an idyllic countryside location with spectacular views over the Cumbrian and Northumberland countryside. Dating back to the 1700s, the hotel is well-known for the restorative properties of its historic sulphur well (Gilsland Spa) which has been a popular destination for thousands of visitors since the 1800s.
Ideally located to explore the World Heritage sites along Hadrian’s Wall, as well as for visiting Carlisle, Gretna, Hexham and Newcastle, this stunning retreat offers guests the ultimate escape to the countryside and is a place where nature and relaxation go hand-in-hand.
Eden Country Spa Hotel will shortly be transformed into a luxury 86-bedroom oasis and renovations will include the addition of a spa with treatment rooms and two restaurants – one for informal dining and the second offering a fine dining 5-star experience. Restoration of the stunning function room and the magnificent orangery will further add to the appeal of the hotel and provide an ideal venue for weddings, conferences and events.
Our team of executives are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase. The purchase process will proceed as follows:
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
If you’re eager to escape it all and flee the hustle and bustle, look no further than Cumbria. As a predominantly rural county, this picturesque wonderland is the most idyllic of spots to unwind and relax in serene tranquility, surrounded by the most spectacular scenery.
Renowned as one of England’s most outstanding areas of natural beauty, the county boasts imposing mountains, rugged fells, sweeping coastline and glittering lakes, making it a haven for walkers and nature lovers alike.
Cumbria’s vast outdoor playground includes the Lake District, the Eden Valley and North Pennines, the Furness Peninsula and part of the Yorkshire Dales, offering visitors fantastic walking potential and beautiful landscape to explore. And at the heart of it lies Eden Country Spa Hotel – the ideal base from which to explore the World Heritage sites along Hadrian’s Wall, as well as for visiting Carlisle, Gretna, Hexham and Newcastle.
While the county is famous for its picture-perfect setting, it is these bustling market towns, wealth of historical sites and charming coastal towns which make it such a popular destination among holidaymakers. Most notably the city of Carlisle is a popular spot, thanks to its plethora of historic attractions, while Windermere, Ullswater and Derewentwater remain firm favourites for their scenic beauty. Abundant in wildlife and cultural heritage, the Lake District National Park attracts more than 17 million people each year and with its ancient woodlands, forests and flowing rivers, it’s unsurprising the area has served as inspiration for writers, artists and musicians alike, including Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. With its unrivaled scenery and glorious landscape, Cumbria is the perfect location to enjoy a peaceful getaway.
- Dove Cottage - (Grasmere) 59.7 miles.
- Carlisle Cathedral - 20.1 miles.
- Carlisle Castle - 20.5 miles.
- Lake District National Park - (Wasdale Head) 74.2 miles.
- World of Beatrix Potter - (Windermere) 68.1 miles.
- Hadrian's Wall - (Brampton) 2.4 miles.
Why invest in Warwickshire?
Cumbria and the Lake District are known globally for their tourism appeal, with the county being renowned as one of England’s most outstanding areas of natural beauty. The mostly rural county is a popular spot for walking and adventurous outdoor pursuits, attracting an estimated 41.5 million visitors each year, all eager to soak up the spectacular scenery and explore the rugged landscape
Tourism is worth a huge £2.4 billion to Cumbria’s economy and accounts for around 20% of the region’s total employment, resulting in an estimated 61,000 people in tourism jobs. The UK is expected to experience a ‘staycation’ boost to the economy in 2017, as more and more families are inclined to favour a stay at home break instead of holidaying abroad, and being one of the UK’s most popular holiday spots already, Cumbria looks set to benefit from an increase in visitors. According to Visit England, a record-breaking 7.3 million people holidayed in England in the first quarter of 2016, a 10% increase on the same period in 2015, showing the steady increase in popularity of holidaying at home. And overseas visits to the UK are forecast to reach 38.1 million this year, a huge increase of 40% from 2016, with visitor spending expected to reach an estimated £24.2 billion.
Cumbria attracts millions of visitors each year thanks to its vast outdoor playground, encompassing the Lake District, the Eden Valley and North Pennines, the Furness Peninsula and part of the Yorkshire Dales. The Lake District National Park alone receives an estimated 17.2 million visitors each year, with its glittering lakes, rugged fells and imposing mountains being a major lure for tourists. The Lake District National Park generates an average spend of £1.2 billion annually and Windermere Lake Cruises are among the UK’s top ten most visited paid attractions, welcoming more than 1 million visitors each year.
Tourists visiting the county stay an average of three nights, thanks to Cumbria’s vast array of things to see and do, amounting to a spend of £504 million on local accommodation and an estimated £574 million of food and drink each year. Being a predominantly rural county is one of Cumbria’s main attractions for tourists, offering visitors a peaceful and scenic holiday getaway, and countryside trips are becoming increasingly popular in England, meaning big business for the region. 19% of all overnight trips made in England are visits to the countryside, while 18% of all overseas visits to the UK are countryside visits, accounting for £550 million in spend each year.
Cumbria is set to experience a significant increase in investment over the next few years after being awarded £12.7 million in funding from the government in January 2017 to help bring more economic benefits to the county. The Board of Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership has set out plans for five more major investment programmes, which include £5 million for developments at Lillyhall North, £4.5 million for improvements to Whitehaven Town Centre, and £1 million for Carlisle Station Gateway and the Citadels. The funding comes on top of the £47.7 million already secured in previous Growth Deal rounds, which could see 4,000 jobs created, 3,000 homes built and attract £100m extra investment over the next 5 years. Funding of £128,000 will also be received from Arts Council England to continue to invest in the Lake District to establish it as the UK’s leading rural cultural destination.
- Beautiful double bedroom in country hotel.
- Spa, fitness suite, swimming pool.
- Two restaurants and cocktail bar.
- 10% NET returns p.a. for 10 years.
- 125% buy back in year ten.
- 2 weeks free personal use p.a.
- Reserve for £1,000.