Boutique Double Room, FW009, The Fairways Hotel
Property description:A contemporary and stylish en-suite double bedroom located on the ground floor of the 4* Fairways Hotel in Huddersfield. Generate 10% NET returns for 10 years with a 125% developer buy back in year 10.
Rooms within The Fairways Hotel present a unique passive UK hotel investment opportunity in a strategic location, half way between London and Edinburgh.
The hotel is ideally situated to meet the demand for high-quality accommodation in the area for weddings, holidaymakers and conferences. The rooms generate substantial rental returns from a unique and secure leaseback structure – ensuring a completely passive income.
- Ground Floor en-suite double bedroom.
- Finished to a 4* accommodation quality.
- Priced at £70,000 with just £56,000 cash input required.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years (First two years returns paid by deduction from the purchase price).
- Developer buy back option in year 10 at 125% of the original purchase price.
- Stamp duty exempt.
- Fully managed by an experienced firm with no ongoing maintenance requirements, fees or charges.
- Strategically located and easily accessible from the M62.
- On site restaurant & function room.
- Reserve today for £1,000.
This attractive ground floor Boutique Double Room offers cool and contemporary accommodation. Tailored to those looking to enjoy an indulgent escape, the Boutique Double room provides guests with a chic and romantic experience.
This hotel room presents an exciting and unique investment opportunity and a secure alternative to a traditional buy-to-let property investment. Purchase this individual room within the operational hotel and you will generate 10% NET returns for 10 years. Investors also benefit from the added security of a 125% developer buy back option in year 10, assuring your ROI.
The Fairways Hotel will offer en-suite facilities, generous space and outstanding service, all appealing to the growing tourism market in the area.
Conveniently located, The Fairways Hotel is easily accessible from the M62 motorway and therefore many of Yorkshire's major tourist attractions are within easy reach of the accommodation, making it an excellent base for tourists.
We believe that by taking our time to listen to your needs, establishing a full client profile for you, we can then confidently confirm whether this is the right opportunity for you.
It is also assuring to note that should this not completely suit your needs, we will not push you into making a decision that you are not comfortable with, purely to close a sale.
A purchase has to be 100% right for you, or we will not proceed.
We will assist you throughout the purchase process:
- You will be sent a reservation form by your agent, which will include details of the unit you are purchasing. You will need to complete and return this form.
- You will be required to pay a £1,000 deposit within 48 hours of receipt of your signed reservation form to secure your unit. Once both the deposit and reservation fee have been received, the unit will be taken off the market and the sales process will begin.
- A memorandum of sale is produced and sent to the developer's solicitor and the solicitor that you have chosen to act on your behalf. A contract pack will be sent to your solicitor for review, and to send to you.
- A welcome email will be sent to you, detailing the purchase process and a brief outline of your chosen solicitor's AML requirements. Attached to this will be a receipt for you deposit.
- Your solicitor will send you the purchase contracts and their report on title, this is your third-party advice that relates to your purchase. This should be read thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you're satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed, you will be asked to sign and, where appropriate, have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor's client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance of your purchase monies, exchange can take place. Your solicitor will then attend to all registration formalities with the land registry.
A legal fee incentive is offered to clients who choose to use a panel solicitor. The developer will pay the legal fees for your purchase, as long as it exchanges within 28 days from the date the memorandum of sale has been issued.
Renowned as one of the UK's most stunning and picturesque regions, Yorkshire has become one of the most sought-after holiday destinations and welcomes 216 visitors to the region each year. As such, tourism in Yorkshire is worth a healthy £7bn annually.
Named the third best place to visit in the world by UK travel guide, Lonely Planet, the area is home to a wide variety of rugged landscapes, enchanting villages and stunning heritage sites. The county boasts three national parks and a wild, sweeping coastline and provides the perfect adventure playground for hiking, biking, climbing and surfing.
Away from the splendour of the landscapes and the scenery, Yorkshire is home to many bustling cities such as Leeds, York and Hull. The region boasts superb food and drink options and is home to the highest number of Michelin starred restaurants than any other county in England.
Since 2015, overnight trips to Yorkshire have grown by more than 20% - one of the largest increases in England. Visitor spend was up 14% in 2016 and Yorkshire is set to receive significant investment in the coming years, including high speed rail services. All this highlights the investment potential of the region.
Distances from The Fairways Hotel:
- Huddersfield - 4 miles
- Halifax - 8 miles
- Ilkley - 27 miles
- Leeds - 20 miles
- Leeds/Bradford Airport - 22 miles
- Manchester - 26 miles
- Harrogate - 35 miles
- Manchester Airport - 36 miles
- York - 47 miles
- Whitby - 95 miles
- £70,000 ground floor en suite bedroom.
- Purchase with just £56,000 cash input.
- Recently renovated & finished to a high standard.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- Stamp duty exempt.
- Strategically located and easily accessible.
- Reserve for £1,000.