New Portfolio Addition – 20/20 residential buy to let in Leeds.
20/20 is an established development of high quality apartments in Leeds city centre. It features beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning cityscape views, all set in private grounds including a walk around deck and secure ground level parking. Comprising of 242 successfully tenanted apartments, the opportunity has now arisen to add an additional 23 studio, one and two bed apartments on the ground floor of the scheme.
Keeping today’s modern tenant in mind, our architects have designed each apartment to offer well planned accommodation with enough room to socialise, live and call home. The contemporary fixtures and fittings are designed to provide a modern and resilient finish to each apartment to please every type of city dweller.
2020 has the perfect city location. Just on the edge of the hustle and bustle of the centre it’s only a 12 minute walk to Harvey Nichols and a 15 minute walk to the Trinity Shopping centre- the city really is on your doorstep waiting to be explored.
- Established development in Leeds city centre
- Currently 242 successfully tenanted apartments
- 23 new apartments now available to the market
- Modern design and quality furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Just a 12 minute walk to Harvey Nichols
What’s so good about Leeds?
Located in the heart of the UK, Leeds is halfway between London and Edinburgh and boasts excellent local, national and international transport links. As such, it’s the UK’s fastest growing city for business, the second largest employer outside London and a major centre for banking, finance and law.
Leeds is a vibrant city, rich in culture and heritage. Beautiful Victorian architecture is contrasted by urban redevelopment. The skyline has been transformed and the city is one of the most dynamic in Europe. With a thriving arts scene, rich sporting heritage and a pulsating nightlife, Leeds offers residents a unique mix of European style alongside Yorkshire warmth.
The compact city centre is easy to explore, and boasts inspiring architecture embodied by Leeds Town Hall and the Victoria Quarter. Its leading city attractions offer something for everyone, with entertainment, sport and theatre alongside world-class museums and galleries such as The Royal Armouries, Leeds Art Gallery and Leeds City Museum.
- The UK’s main financial centre outside of London
- 2nd Largest employment total outside of London
- Home to over 100,000 businesses
- An economy bigger than 8 EU countries
- 1.3 million workers: 95% of which live in the city region
- 91,000 employees of the banking sector
- £3.2bn of investment in large property schemes completed in the last decade
- 2hr 13 minutes to London by train
- Average house prices in Leeds have doubled in the last 10 years