Tulip Park Care Home, Care Home Investment in County Durham
County Durham Care Home
Properties from £70,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
Tulip Park Care Home presents an exciting proposition for individuals and businesses to purchase individual units within a high-specification nursing and dementia facility in North East England.
As a country, the UK is ageing and as a result, demand for care homes in the UK is at an all time high. With the number of people aged 85 and over in the UK predicted to more than double in the next 23 years (Office for National Statistics, 2015), the need for care is growing, and demand for all services is likely to exceed capacity.
With social care being a sensitive and emotive sector, it is more important than ever to deliver quality, affordable care that is designed around a sustainable foundation that can continue for years to come.
At a time when the care sector is experiencing a shortfall of quality homes, with many larger national providers focusing their services in the south of England, there is increasing need for quality care providers in the north of England, working within the constraints of local authority funding. It is this need that Tulip Park will look to fill.
Ownership is based on an innovative model that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the care industry. It provides purchasers with an ethical ROI made possible by a sustainable model that thoughtfully balances the needs of all parties.
The purpose-built, fully operational care facility has 39 en-suite rooms, all designed and finished to exceed industry standards and provide guests with the optimum care. Rooms are equipped with the latest nurse call systems, fully adjustable profiling beds together with lighting systems and furniture designed to aid those with visual or memory deterioration.
Tulip Park is currently rated 'good' by the CQC (Care Quality Commission), a standard reached by 71% of services in the UK.
Increasing Rental Returns
Purchasing a unit within Tulip Park offers you an increasing fixed rental of up to 10% per annum through a 25-year sublease, with buy-back options from year 10 and a return of up to 260%, depending on your chosen exit strategy.
Years 1-5: 8% Rental per annum (£5,200)
Years 6-10: 9% Rental per annum (£5,850)
Years 11-25: 10% Rental per annum (£6,500)
The fast-growing Qualia portfolio now spans the whole breadth of the North of England – from Blackpool, Liverpool and Merseyside in the West, to the central ground of West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester, then also Tyne and Wear, and Teesside, in the East. Twelve of our homes are fully operational and three are currently undergoing, or about to undergo, extensive programmes of improvements to bring them up to the highest-possible standards.
As the UK population ages, and diagnoses of conditions such as dementia increase, high-quality care is in greater demand. Qualia is proud to be able to offer excellent standards of residential and nursing care to communities in more geographical areas across the North of England.
Our portfolio of modern, well-maintained facilities is growing fast – and so too is our reputation as a trusted provider, thanks to the hard work of our experienced teams, delivering kind, compassionate and personalised care.
Enquire about this development
Tulip Park Care Home is a purpose-built operational care facility providing specialist nursing and dementia care for individuals in Stockton-on-Tees. The property features 35 rooms, over two floors, now available for purchase, providing an attractive alternative to a traditional buy-to-let.
The proposition presents a number of unique highlights:
- 35 bed care facility over 2 floors
- Open and operational
- Purpose built
- Convenient location close to town centre, close to transport options and local parks and amenities
- Good CQC rating
- Landscaped gardens and patios
- Rooms available for £70,000
- 8 - 10% increasing NET yields assured for 25 years
- Sell back option in year 25 for 125%
- Multiple exit options available
- No ongoing fees or charges
- Experienced specialist care team in place to manage the facility
- Reserve now for £500
Enquire about this development
The population of the town of Stockton-on-Tees is forecast to increase from 194,803 to 211,005 by 2039 – a change that will be driven primarily by an increased number of over 65s.
According to figures from Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council, this age group will continue to grow over the next 25 years - increasing by 54%.
The Alzheimer’s Society estimates that there are currently around 30,000 people living with dementia in North East England and that this number will rise by a quarter to just over 40,000 by 2021.
This upward trajectory is set to carry on as the population ages, meaning further steep increases in numbers of people diagnosed with some form of dementia, in the decades to come.
The urgent requirement for more quality care has been highlighted by the charity Independent Age. In a report based on inspections by the Care Quality Commission, it found that 18.3% of homes in the North East were rated ‘Inadequate’ or ‘Requires Improvement’. This figure rises to more than a third – 34% – in the Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council area, which further underlines the need for provision such as Tulip Park.
In the Family and Childcare Trust’s 2017 Older People’s Care Survey, just 56% of public service professional respondents in the North East said there was enough care provision to meet current, growing demand.
We believe that by taking our time to listen to your needs, establishing a full client profile for you, we can then confidently confirm whether this is the right opportunity for you.
It is also assuring to note that should this not completely suit your needs, we will not push you into making a decision that you are not comfortable with, purely to close a sale.
A purchase has to be 100% right for you, or we will not proceed.
We will assist you throughout the purchase process:
- Your sales consultant will answer your questions and guide you through every aspect of this buy-to-let commercial property purchase, recommending a unit for consideration.
- On acceptance, you will receive a reservation form to complete and sign, and you will be asked to make the payment of the £500 reservation fee required to secure your unit, this amount is deducted from the final purchase funds.
- You are then required to provide your certified identification documents (ID) to your sales consultant within 7 days along with proof of funds for the unit to your legal representative.
- A Memo of Sale will be drafted and issued to both parties' legal representatives, contracts are prepared by the developer and issued to your legal representative for review.
- The document pack is then sent to you directly by your legal representative alongside the legal representative’s terms of business and a Report on Title, containing a summary of the document pack and any searches associated with the property.
- You will then have the opportunity to raise any property enquiries with your legal representative. As the purchaser(s) of the property, you and your signatory witness then sign the contract and return it to your legal representative using a secure, signed-for delivery service. Should you require any assistance with signing the documentation, your sales consultant will be able to provide ‘Your Purchase Guide’ to assist or you are able to discuss this with your legal representative.
- At this point, you will also pay the outstanding balance of purchase monies into your legal representative’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and balance of purchase funds, exchange and completion can take place. Your legal representative will then attend to all post-completion registration formalities with the UK Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation.
- A legal fee incentive is offered to clients who choose to use a panel solicitor. The developer will pay the legal fees for your purchase, as long as it exchanges within 28 days from the date the memorandum of sale has been issued.
Enquire about this development