The Tannery, Buy-to-Let Investment in Liverpool
Liverpool Residential Property
Properties from £85,000 - £208,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
Presenting The Tannery
The Tannery is an unrivalled, thoughtfully designed residential development consisting of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments at the northern edge of Liverpool city centre, now available for investment purchase. Every aspect of The Tannery has been designed with the needs of modern residents in mind, but also with one eye on the future.
With three major regeneration projects in the vicinity, the location is fast becoming recognised as one of Liverpool's most desirable areas for investment and long-term growth.
The stunning building draws from the site's history as a tannery and the iconic residences in the heart of Liverpool offer a quality and specification synonymous with the world's greatest capital cities. The Tannery represents a new era for Liverpool's property market.
The development offers outstanding facilities including large communal areas and recreational spaces, including an outstanding courtyard space that's perfect for socialising. Communal roof gardens offer exceptional city views and a space to be enjoyed at any time of the day or night. Further on-site facilities include a top of the range gym, secure bicycle parking, laundry facilities and secure underground car parking.
Pioneering techniques have been incorporated in order to deliver a thermally efficient building that will stand the test of time. The design also takes account of security considerations, with the creation of concealed or hidden recesses within the building intentionally avoided.
Externally, the building has been future-proofed, with a contemporary style designed both to honour the site's past and provide a long-lasting elegance that will sit well with the future vision of Liverpool's skyline.
Internally, the high quality finish and careful design of the apartments means that they will continue to appeal to future generations of professional tennants and homebuyers. The inclusion of extensive communal facilities also reflects the Tannery's future focus, with the development's design well suited to the growing demand for shared social spaces that increased urban living has created.
With so much planning for the future encapsulated in the design phase, the Tannery looks set to be one of the most exciting investment prospects in Liverpool – for now and for the years ahead.
Enquire about this development
The Tannery, Exclusive gated community.
Buy-to-let apartments from £85,000.
The Tannery is an unrivalled, thoughtfully designed residential development consisting of studio, one and two bedroom apartments at the northern edge of Liverpool City Centre.
With three major renovation projects in the vicinity, the location is fast becoming one of Liverpool's most desirable areas for investment and long-term growth.
The modern residences have been designed with contemporary families in mind and as such, the development offers outstanding facilities and features.
- 381 modern residences, designed with professionals and families in mind
- Studio, one & two bed apartments available
- Prices from £85,000
- 6% NET return for 3 years
- 5% interest on deposited funds
- 250 year leasehold
- £300 ground rent p.a.
- Premium L3 post code
- Spacious communal courtyard and roof gardens
- 24/7 reception and concierge service
- Secure underground parking with lift access & bicycle storage
- On-site gym & laundry facilities
- High-spec build specification
- Furniture packs available
- Simple purchase process
- Reserve for £5,000
Enquire about this development
The Location: A Cultural and Heritage Hotspot.
Located in the L3 post code area, to the north of Liverpool's City Centre, The Tannery enjoys a distinctive community vibe with a welcoming environment for those looking to enjoy all the benefits of living close to the city centre, with the luxury of high-quality properties and attractive surroundings.
The city of Liverpool is packed with attractions, which have contributed to its ranking as one of the UK's top 5 visitor attractions. As well as being a UNESCO World City of Music and European Capital of Culture, Liverpool boasts a stunning waterfront area and an excellent array of museums, theatres, galleries and eateries.
The Tannery sits on the edge of Liverpool city centre, enjoying a prime location adjacent to the world-renowned Liverpool John Moores University.
Both the business and retail districts are easily accessible, while Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage waterfront and the heart of the city centre are just a mile away. Primary rail connections complete the superb offering, with Moorfields train station 0.5 miles away and Lime Street station 0.6 miles away.
The Tannery is ideally positioned for residents seeking to benefit from Liverpool’s cultural offering. The World Museum, Central Library and St George's all are all within half a mile of the development, while the Liverpool Empire and Liverpool ONE shopping centre are just a mile away.
- Tom Reiley Building, John Moores University: 0.2 miles
- The City of Liverpool College: 0.4 miles
- Moorfields Train Station: 0.5 miles
- Lime Street Station: 0.6 miles
- City Centre, Bars & Restaurants: 0.6 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket: 0.7 miles
- Albert Dock: 1.3 miles
Liverpool Investment Case
The Liverpool City Region economy is leading the Northern Powerhouse area in terms of both GVA growth per capita and overall GVA growth. Liverpool's largely service based economy was worth £29.5bn in 2015.
- Property values in Liverpool have risen by 28.35% over the past 5 years.
- Apartment values have increased by 29.82% over the past 5 years.
- Liverpool achieved a 6.2% year on year house price growth in the year to November 2017, with growth of 3.2% in the last 3 years alone.
- Liverpool was the UK's top city for rental yield in buy-to-let property as at May 2017.
- Rents in the North West of England rose 2.4% over the course of 2017.
- The North-West region saw the fifth largest increase in rents in the UK during 2017.
- Current asking rents in Liverpool stood at £883 pcm in January 2018.
- Liverpool apartments were commanding significantly higher rents than houses as at January 2018.
- The top 3 most profitable post codes for buy to let homes were all in Liverpool as at October 2017.
Purchasing property at The Tannery
Purchasing units at The Tanney is simple with Select Portfolio. Your Sales Agent will guide you through the whole process as follows.
- Select your preferred unit and pay the reservation fee of £5,000.
- Complete and sign the reservation agreement and return to your Sales Agent.
- Stage payment of 30% on exchange. Earn 5% interest on deposited funds until completion.
- 70% stage payment on completion (minus the reservation fee).
Once your purchase is complete, investors will generate a 6% NET yield for 3 years.
Furniture packs are available for an additional charge.
Speak to us today to receive a full investment pack, current availability, payment options and reservation documents. You can call us on +44(0)12202 765011 or fill out an enquiry form for us to call you back.
Enquire about this development