Enquire about The Stables
Properties from £85,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
The Stables is a sophisticated new development based in Bourton on Dunsmore in Warwickshire. The building dates back to 1898 and is set to provide luxurious accommodation to the increasing number of tourists holidaying in Warwickshire.
An exceptional investment opportunity, single, double and premium rooms within the hotel are currently available for purchase. It offers a range of benefits for investors such as 10% NET returns p.a. for 10 years and 125% sell-back options from year 10, guaranteeing an outstanding return of investment. The Stables will also provide investors with a hassle-free, hands-off investment purchase and will be fully managed by an experienced operator.
Additionally as an added bonus, investors get the pleasure of using the facility for 2 weeks, completely free of charge. This will allow an opportunity for investors to experience the superb quality of the hotel for themselves. The free usage can be used for one week in low occupancy season and one week in high occupancy season.
The Stables acts as an extension to the popular main hall building Dunsmore Hall and is situated in the North West of the entire building. The 37 high quality bedrooms spread over two floors with several rooms incorporating original building features including stucco detailing to the ceiling. It aims to provide a variety of truly unforgettable experiences for guests along with being used as facility to accommodate a range of events such as weddings.
Enquire about this development
The Stables is currently an old office building in Warwickshire but will be converted into a stunning country house hotel. There are over 30 rooms available for investment purchase and include Rooms within the hotel are available for investment purchase and offer a diverse range of highlights.
- Beautiful Grade II listed country house hotel in Warwickshire.
- Single, double rooms and premium suites available for investment.
- Located in a region of rising tourist numbers.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy back options from year 10.
- A hands-off property, fully managed by a highly experienced hotel operator.
- Zero ongoing fees or charges.
- 2 weeks free usage per annum.
- 125 year leasehold.
- Reserve for £1,000.
Enquire about this development
The Stables is situated on a 15.8 acre plot on the estern edge of the village of Bourton on Dunsmore in Warwickshire. The property sits on the ridge within the Bourton on Dunsmore village, with impressive views over Draycote water reservoir and the surrounding villages; providing a unique backdrop for a perfect get-away in the English countryside.
A historical town, Warwickshire is more popularly known as ‘Shakespeare’s Country’. Just 35 minutes from The Stables is Shakespeare birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, where endless days could be spent investigating the historical attractions or visiting one of the three theatres offering a wide range of Shakespearean and contemporary productions.
- Webb Ellis Rugby Football Museum - 5 miles.
- Leamington Spa Shopping - 9.5 miles.
- Coventry Cathedral - 10.8 miles.
- British Motor Museum - 14 miles.
- Warwick Castle - 15 miles.
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace - 25 miles.
- Cotsworld Wildlife Park & gardens - 45 miles.
- LEGOLAND Windsor - 88 miles.
Why invest in Warwickshire?
Home to a vast variety of cultural and historical attractions including Warwick Castle, the Royal Shakespeare Company and The Rugby World Hall of Fame, the tourism sector is a major component of Warwickshire’s economy.
In 2015, overseas visitors spent more than £100million in the county, with this sum expected to increase significantly this year as visitors from around the world, most notably the United States of America and Europe, take advantage of sterling's post-Brexit devaluation.
Forecasts suggest that throughout 2017 the tourism industry in Warwickshire will receive boost of £10-15million from increased visitor-numbers from both overseas, as well as British tourists opting for ‘staycations’; over holidaying overseas.
With tourist numbers in the country rising, this increases the demand for high quality hotel accommodation such as the Dunsmore Hall Hotel. With the hotel’s architectural features in-keeping with the historical attraction of the region, Dunsmore Hall Hotel is expected to benefit from exceptional tourist demand.
Our team of executives are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase. The purchase process will proceed as follows:
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry. On completion the title in the site of your lodge will be transferred to you and the order for your lodge will be placed with the manufacturer.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
All prices and premiums are quoted exclusive of VAT. For more information contact a member of our sales team on +44(0)1202 765011 or email email@example.com.
Enquire about this development