The Fairways Hotel, Hotel Room Investment in Huddersfield
Properties from £70,000 - £100,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
This is a remarkable property investment opportunity to purchase individual rooms within an outstanding 4* 19th century hotel. The passive hotel investment will generate 10% NET returns for 10 years from as little as £56,000 cash input.
Built in 1862, The Fairways Hotel is an attractive hotel investment opportunity, strategically situated half way between London and Edinburgh and conveniently accessible from the M62 motorway.
The hotel will undergo extensive renovation and expansion to transform it and offer 4* accommodation in an area already renowned as one of the UK's premier wedding and tourist hotspots. On site facilities will include a 50-cover restaurant, a 180-cover function room and 3 acres of manicured lawns and gardens.
Once the renovation is complete, the hotel will become the developer's HQ and allow partners, guests and clients the opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture and services offered at all of their hotels.
With a choice of room types and classifications available, investments start at £70,000 for a Boutique Double room and range to £100,000 for a Manor Family Room. Each investment delivers 10% NET yields p.a. for 10 years and investors benefit from the additional security of a developer buy-back in year 10 for 125% of the initial purchase price value.
Purchasers are also able to use 2 weeks' personal use each year within their specified hotel room – completely free of charge.
Enquire about this development
The Fairways Hotel presents an exciting alternative property investment, that rivals a traditional buy-to-let. The unique leaseback structure ensures investors do not have to deal with any day to day maintenance costs or issues & the developer buy back gives an added security for the investment term.
- 4* hotel with 52 en-suite bedrooms
- A variety of room types available
- On site restaurant & function room
- Surrounded by manicured gardens
- Wedding, conference and event venue
- Strategically located in Huddersfield
- Easily accessible from the M62
- 2 weeks free personal use per annum (investors must stay in the same quality accommodation as that they have purchased)
- Purchase from £70,000
- Circa 10% NET returns for 10 years
- 125% buy back option in year 10
- Fully managed by an experienced hotel operator
- No ongoing maintenance fees or charges
- Reserve for only £1,000
Enquire about this development
Renowned as one of the UK's most stunning and picturesque regions, Yorkshire has become one of the most sought-after holiday destinations and welcomes 216 visitors to the region each year. As such, tourism in Yorkshire is worth a healthy £7bn annually.
Named the third best place to visit in the world by UK travel guide, Lonely Planet, the area is home to a wide variety of rugged landscapes, enchanting villages and stunning heritage sites. The county boasts three national parks and a wild, sweeping coastline and provides the perfect adventure playground for hiking, biking, climbing and surfing.
Away from the splendour of the landscapes and the scenery, Yorkshire is home to many bustling cities such as Leeds, York and Hull. The region boasts superb food and drink options and is home to the highest number of Michelin starred restaurants than any other county in England.
Since 2015, overnight trips to Yorkshire have grown by more than 20% - one of the largest increases in England. Visitor spend was up 14% in 2016 and Yorkshire is set to receive significant investment in the coming years, including high speed rail services. All this highlights the investment potential of the region.
Distances from The Fairways Hotel:
- Huddersfield - 4 miles
- Halifax - 8 miles
- Ilkley - 27 miles
- Leeds - 20 miles
- Leeds/Bradford Airport - 22 miles
- Manchester - 26 miles
- Harrogate - 35 miles
- Manchester Airport - 36 miles
- York - 47 miles
- Whitby - 95 miles
We believe that by taking our time to listen to your needs, establishing a full client profile for you, we can then confidently confirm whether this is the right opportunity for you.
It is also assuring to note that should this not completely suit your needs, we will not push you into making a decision that you are not comfortable with, purely to close a sale.
A purchase has to be 100% right for you, or we will not proceed.
We will assist you throughout the purchase process:
- You will be sent a reservation form by your agent, which will include details of the unit you are purchasing. You will need to complete and return this form.
- You will be required to pay a £1,000 deposit within 48 hours of receipt of your signed reservation form to secure your unit. Once both the deposit and reservation fee have been received, the unit will be taken off the market and the sales process will begin.
- A memorandum of sale is produced and sent to the developer's solicitor and the solicitor that you have chosen to act on your behalf. A contract pack will be sent to your solicitor for review, and to send to you.
- A welcome email will be sent to you, detailing the purchase process and a brief outline of your chosen solicitor's AML requirements. Attached to this will be a receipt for you deposit.
- Your solicitor will send you the purchase contracts and their report on title, this is your third-party advice that relates to your purchase. This should be read thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you're satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed, you will be asked to sign and, where appropriate, have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor's client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance of your purchase monies, exchange can take place. Your solicitor will then attend to all registration formalities with the land registry.
A legal fee incentive is offered to clients who choose to use a panel solicitor. The developer will pay the legal fees for your purchase, as long as it exchanges within 28 days from the date the memorandum of sale has been issued.
Enquire about this development