Dunsmore Hall, Hotel Room Investment in Rugby
Properties from £85,000 - £180,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
HOTEL ROOMS NOW SOLD OUT - VILLAS STILL AVAILABLE - goo.gl/gjBmp6
You can find similar property here: goo.gl/2KHzKa
Dunsmore Hall Hotel is a magnificent new development situated in Bourton on Dunsmore in Warwickshire. The imposing Grade II listed hall dates back to 1791 and is set to be transformed into a state of the art country house hotel, providing luxury accommodation to the growing number of tourists holidaying in Warwickshire.
An outstanding investment opportunity, single and double rooms within the hotel are available to purchase, providing rental returns of 10% NET p.a. for 10 years. Investors also benefit from a 125% sell-back opportunity in year 10, ensuring an exceptional return on investment. The hotel will be full managed by an experienced operator, offering investors a completely hands-off, hassle-free return on investment.
An added bonus, each year investors receive 2 weeks personal use completely free, providing a chance to experience for themselves the exceptional quality on offer within this hotel. This includes one week in high occupancy season, and one week in low occupancy season.
The hotel comprises the historical main hall building, with additional development to the stable building in the North West. The 52 high quality bedrooms are spread over three floors, with many rooms maintaining original features including stucco detailing to ceilings. The ornate oak staircase, whispering gallery and a light-suffused atrium are among the highlights which adorn this enchanting hotel and make it such an unforgettable experience for guests. The stunning hotel will also offer outstanding wedding and event facilities.
A build of great heritage and cultural significance, the stunning Italian architecture, perfectly manicured lawns, orchards, and a labyrinth of hidden gardens provide Dunsmore Hall Hotel with its worthy title as a hidden gem in the Warwickshire crown and a magnet for discerning guests from across the world.
Enquire about this development
Dunsmore Hall Hotel is a magnificent Grade II listed building in Warwickshire set to be transformed into a high quality country house hotel. Rooms within the hotel are available for investment purchase, providing a variety of highlights.
- Beautiful Grade II listed country house hotel in Warwickshire.
- Situated in a region of increasing tourist numbers.
- Single & double rooms and luxury suites available for investment.
- 10% NET returns for 10 years.
- 125% buy back in year 10.
- Fully managed by an experienced hotel operator.
- Zero ongoing fees or charges.
- 2 weeks free usage per annum.
- 125 year leasehold.
- Reserve for £1,000.
Enquire about this development
Dunsmore Hall Hotel is situated on a 15.8 acre plot on the western edge of the village of Bourton on Dunsmore in Warwickshire. The property sits on the ridge within the Bourton on Dunsmore village, with imposing views over Draycote water reservoir and the surrounding villages; providing a one of a kind backdrop for a perfect get-away in the English countryside.
A historical town, Warwickshire is more popularly known as ‘Shakespeare’s Country’. Just 35 minutes from Dunsmore Hall is Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon, where endless days could be spent investigating the historical attractions or visiting one of the three theatres offering a wide range of Shakespearean and contemporary productions.
- Webb Ellis Rugby Football Museum - 5 miles.
- Leamington Spa Shopping - 9.5 miles.
- Coventry Cathedral - 10.8 miles.
- British Motor Museum - 14 miles.
- Warwick Castle - 15 miles.
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace - 25 miles.
- Cotsworld Wildlife Park & gardens - 45 miles.
- LEGOLAND Windsor - 88 miles.
Why invest in Warwickshire?
Home to a vast variety of cultural and historical attractions including Warwick Castle, the Royal Shakespeare Company and The Rugby World Hall of Fame, the tourism sector is a major component of Warwickshire’s economy.
In 2015, overseas visitors spent more than £100million in the county, with this sum expected to increase significantly this year as visitors from around the world, most notably the United States of America and Europe, take advantage of sterling's post-Brexit devaluation.
Forecasts suggest that throughout 2017 the tourism industry in Warwickshire will receive boost of £10-15million from increased visitor-numbers from both overseas, as well as British tourists opting for ‘staycations’ over holidaying overseas.
With tourist numbers in the country rising, this increases the demand for high quality hotel accommodation such as the Dunsmore Hall Hotel. With the hotel’s architectural features in-keeping with the historical attraction of the region, Dunsmore Hall Hotel is expected to benefit from exceptional tourist demand.
Our team of executives are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase. The purchase process will proceed as follows:
- Your sales consultant will prepare a reservation form which includes details of the unit that you have chosen and the financial terms offered by us.
- You will then be asked to sign the reservation form and pay the £1,000 reservation fee to reserve the unit. Within seven days, you are required to send us your certified identification documents along with source/proof of funds for the unit.
- A memorandum of sale is then issued to the third party solicitor chosen by you to act on your behalf. At this point the purchase contracts will be sent to your solicitor for review.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor for your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyance law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title; this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed-for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation
Enquire about this development