Bracken Country House Hotel, Hotel Room Investment in Huddersfield
Properties from £80,000 - £90,000
Download property information & enquire
To find out more about our current offering, and sign up to receive exclusive offers, complete the form below.
Situated just outside Huddersfield on the beautiful Scapegoat Hill, Bracken Country House is currently made up of 31 bedrooms and will shortly undergo extensive refurbishment befitting of a four-star hotel.
As one of the region’s most exclusive destinations for holidaymakers, weddings and conferences, Bracken Country House becomes the latest hotel in our Yorkshire cluster of properties. Each of the current rooms, many of which enjoy stunning views across the beautiful rolling Yorkshire landscape and grounds, will be lovingly enhanced to a very high standard.
In addition, the hotel’s 50 cover restaurant, function room and conference rooms will be completely renovated to provide first-class facilities for guests. With its uniquely elevated position, Bracken Country House even boasts its own helicopter pad and as a wedding venue, it is little wonder it is such a hugely popular and spectacular choice for so many couples.
Outside, a spacious terrace area overlooking the beautiful grounds and far-reaching Yorkshire landscape will be introduced for alfresco dining and cater for those looking to truly escape to the beauty of God’s Own Country.
Enquire about this development
Bracken Country House provides luxurious four-star accommodation on the outskirts of Huddersfield and offers a variety of investment highlights.
- Renovation of an existing country hotel.
- 31 bedrooms including Double/Twin and Family rooms.
- Prices from £80,000.
- 10% returns per annum for 10 years.
- Developer buy-back at 125% at year 10.
- Option to extend leaseback by 5 years and retain 125% buy back at year 15.
- Two weeks personal use per annum.
- Helicopter pad and parking for 90 cars.
- Four event rooms with combined capacity of 226.
- Popular Hilltop Bar and restaurant.
- Stunning views over the rolling Yorkshire countryside.
- Reserve for £1,000.
Enquire about this development
Located in the heart of beautiful Yorkshire, surrounded by miles of unspoiled countryside, lies the thriving multicultural city of Huddersfield and just a few miles from here you will find stunning Bracken Country House.
An oasis of calm and beauty in God’s Own Country, the hotel enjoys superb transport links to some of the North’s biggest cities and attractions and is ideally situated for holiday guests, business travellers or wedding parties.
Huddersfield has an internationally renowned reputation for its deep history, wealth of stunning architecture and array of modern galleries and award-winning museums. With a long industrial heritage, its Victorian past is evident in its striking buildings and architecture set against the rolling hills and moorland that make Yorkshire such an idyllic location.
Despite a challenging global economic climate over the past decade, Huddersfield is now showing healthy signs of regeneration and is increasingly becoming a magnet for new businesses and those looking for attractive investment opportunities. Situated halfway between London and Edinburgh and midway between the Humber and Liverpool ports, Huddersfield’s position alongside the M62 and close proximity to the M1 offers a high level of connectivity that will increase due to significant planned City Region transport investment.
Longer term projects such as HS3 could further enhance links to Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and other large northern cities. Both Leeds/Bradford and Manchester Airports are also within a 30-minute drive from Bracken Country House. Home to an eclectic mix of traditional and modern, Huddersfield is at the heart of so much Yorkshire has to offer and whether you want to discover some of the most beautiful landscapes in the UK; explore the buildings and locations made famous by writers, film and television or simply sample the warmth of a real Yorkshire welcome, this is the place to head.
Whether it’s a romantic short break, a fun filled family adventure, outdoor pursuits or a peaceful walking holiday you’re after, Huddersfield, Holmfirth and its surroundings valleys will never disappoint. We look forward to extending a very warm welcome to you at Bracken Country House.
Our team of investment advisors are on-call to assist you throughout every stage of the purchase process, from initial enquiry to completion of your property purchase.
We are also more than happy to arrange site visits for potential investors where you can be introduced to the project developer and ask any questions that may arise during the purchase process.
We have a clear and transparent purchase process:
- After a consultation with a Property Sales Executive, a unit will be recommended to you.
- Once your preferred unit is agreed, a reservation fee of £1000 is payable.
- A client care pack will be sent to you by your chosen solicitor, there are documents within this pack that require your authorisation, this allows the necessary checks to be carried out and the purchase to continue as per UK conveyancing law.
- Your solicitor will also send you the purchase contracts and their report on title, this is your third party advice that relates to your purchase. You should read this thoroughly and liaise directly with your solicitor to ensure you’re satisfied with the documents you have received. You will also be required to send your ID and proof of address and proof of funds to your solicitor.
- Once you are ready to proceed you will be asked to sign and where appropriate have your witness sign the contracts and return them to your solicitor, using a secure, signed for delivery service. At the same time, you are required to transfer the balance of purchase into your solicitor’s client account.
- Upon receipt of your documents and the balance purchase monies, exchange and completion can take place. Your lawyer will then attend to all registration formalities with the Land Registry.
- Omitting delays, the purchase process is scheduled to take no longer than 28 days from the point of reservation.
If you’d like to know more, speak to one of our advisors today on +44 (0)1202 765011 or email [email protected].
Enquire about this development