Complaints Procedure

Our customers and partners are one of our five core company values, and we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service and commitment to our clients. We strive to get it right for our customers every time – but occasionally things do not go as planned.


If you are considering making a complaint regarding Select Portfolio, please consider the following.


Who can complain?


Anyone who has had any dealings directly with Select Portfolio via telephone, email, skype, or postal communication can make a complaint to us. We encourage anyone wishing to make a complaint to do so directly, but are also able to accept complaints on your behalf (i.e. from a friend or family member) provided you give clear, written permission for them to act on your behalf.


How to complain


You can complain in person, via telephone and in writing via post or email to [email protected]. It is easier for us to resolve complaints if you raise them as soon as you become aware of an issue.


When complaining, we will need to know the following information:

  • Your full name and address
  • What has gone wrong for you to raise the complaint – in as much detail as possible
  • How you would like the matter to be resolved


Should you wish to, feel free to download our complaints form to complete. 


We ask that a complaint is made within 28 days of the issue arising. If you feel this time limit should not apply to your complaint, please tell us why.


What will happen with your complaint?


We always intend to resolve complaints quickly and fairly. When we receive a complaint we aim to deal with it as follows:

  1. Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days & tell you who is dealing with the complaint
  2. Your concerns will be fully investigated by the relevant Manager or Director and discussed with you in further detail (where required)
  3. Give you a full response to the complaint as soon as possible and within 20 working days.


If you are still dissatisfied


After we have fully investigated the complaint, if you are still dissatisfied with our decision, and the way we dealt with it, you can contact the Property Ombudsman for their advice. Their website address is